Monday, April 6, 2015

IPad Case

Happy Monday:

I hope that you had a nice weekend everyone.  I created an Ipad case today using some lovely fabric from the Esty Store called Love My Fabrics.  There are so many wonderful collections there that you just have to check out.  My post is also on the Love My Fabric Blog which you can check out and see what my fellow designers have been up to.

I used a pattern from Indygo Junction by Amy Barickman for  a Tech Pocket & Portfolio.  I made the tablet portfolio to fit my larger Ipad and to have the pockets that are included in the pattern.

This whipped up quickly and let me use all the fabrics in the collection which was really fun.  I also created some rolled fabric flowers and made a You Tube video to show you how I did it.  You can view the video here.  Hope that you have a chance to check it out.



Here is a close up of the pockets on the left side.  There are three small ones and two larger one's as well as another one under the Ipad.  Lots of storage spaces.

Thanks for looking and be sure to pop on over to the Love My Fabrics store to see some of our wonderful new collections.
Hugs,





No comments: