Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Inspire Me CardMaker

Mason Jar Flower Arrangement | VIBEKE DESIGN We have beautiful arrangements like these on bloomnation.com!

We have had a really rough winter here in MA and I was inspired by this gorgeous arrangement of flowers from Pinterest to create this card.  I am in love with these word wood chips from Freckled Fawn.  This card was so easy to create using dies from Memory Box and My Favorite Things.
This side view shows the dimension on my flower as I popped up the green layer and pink center.  Spring is around the corner and I can't wait.
Supplies Used:
Memory Box Die Joyful Bouquet #98856
My Favorite Things Die Plentiful Petals
Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack #LF818
Freckled Fawn Word Wood Chips
Teresa Collins Wood/Cork Dots
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Twine from personal stash
Hugs,

No comments: