Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love This

I just bought some wonderful new goodies in the Paper Issues store and was so excited to create this layout to go along with the current challenge The Perfect Pairing.  I love this photo of my kids and I which were part of Colleen's high school senior photos.


I used absolutely gorgeous papers from Dear Lizzy called Serendipity by American Crafts.  I would pop over to the Paper Issues store and pick some up before it's all gone.  The embellishments to match this collection are just as sweet.  I puffy heart love the puffy stickers and pleather bows, just sayin.




Good Vibes 12x12 Paper-Dear Lizzy Serendipity   Lucky Love 12x12 Paper-Dear Lizzy Serendipity    One Fine Day 12x12 Paper-Dear Lizzy Serendipity
Good Vibes                                            Lucky Love                                    One Fine Day
Bright Blueberry 12x12 Paper-Dear Lizzy Serendipity   Puffy Stickers-Dear Lizzy Serendipity   Watercolor Paper Words Die Cuts-Dear Lizzy Serendipity
Bright Blue Berry                                  Puffy Stickers                                    Watercolor Words

Enamel Dots-Dear Lizzy Serendipity   Pleather Bows -Dear Lizzy Serendipity
Enamel Dots                                           Pleather Bows

I also used some Crate Paper embellishments:
Candy Hearts Resin Brads Paper Kiss Kiss                                Rub On Transfers Paper Kiss Kiss
Kiss Kiss Resin Heart Brads                                               Kiss Kiss Rub-On Transfers

Don't forget that you can use my code to shop Nita, which is my nickname, by the way.  You will get a 20% discount.  Enjoy the rest of your day and we hope you link up to our current issue.  We want to see your work.


Hugs,


No comments: